<VV> Help

Paul Chapman corvairjunkie at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 17:37:25 EDT 2010

 I can't remember what thread was being discussed awhile back, but some one mentioned that some one around the Tennessee-Kentucky border had a rather large number of corvairs stock piled.I was wondering if I could get the persons name and phone# or E-mail address. Need to find a late model coupe body,my daughter bought my granddaughter a '65 that all I can say about it is it's as bout as useful as a screen door on a submarine. Thanks in advance.

Paul Chapman

member of CORSA

'64 vert spyder clone

'66Corsa 180 cp