<VV> 1965 Corsa Turbo Convertible for sale

corsaconvertible corsaconvertible at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 10:33:22 EDT 2010

"here in New Jersey" is enough on location at this point for me. If
it's a $6,000 car, it too far for a non-running car for me, and I'm
out. If it's a $2,000 car I may be "sincerely interested". Somewhere
in between....I might want more information. One of my cars is a '65
Corsa convertible, complete, telescopic wheel, turbo, with a
repairable amount of rust. It's a re-storable non-running car that I
would be surprised to get a $1,000 for in SW Iowa; but it's worth more
than that to me. I can't get in the owner's head, so a vague idea on
price would help determine how much interest I or others may have. Of
course, you need to proceed as you see fit.
Tony Hansen