<VV> restore/parts car/junkyard

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 19:20:58 EDT 2010

In a message dated 3/31/2010 7:05:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dfamily at fairpoint.net writes:

And  there was only one Spyder convertible that
belonged to Carl  Sagan.

Dennis Dorogi

And there is only one new Corvair that I ever purchased.  The rockers  are
still fine, but the rest is very rough--think of Kent Sullivan's Canadian
Corvair except for the rocker repairs.  My neighbors hate it--even under  the
car cover--but I can't get rid of it yet (though it could be gone
tomorrow).  I even have rf and lr NOS quarters for it.  If weren't for  the college
bills for the kids I'd probably waste five figures on it.

Maybe before I die.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Corgvanatics