<VV> Vair Fair

Ray Davis scout1977 at hotmail.com
Sun May 2 17:49:40 EDT 2010

We returned safely from the Virginia Vair Fair and trust all other participants have or will also!  Each year before each VF, we wonder if we want to go and what we will learn/see/do when we get there.  Each year we have a great time enjoying the company of other Corvairites.  This year was no exception.  Unfortunately, we missed the rally while kibitzing at a long lunch.  It was our wait persons third day.  It took so long to get the check, we thought it was free until we tried to walk out.  Those Leesburg cops are fast!  The Northern Virginia club had a well organized and successful weekend.   While the asphalt was hot, the oak tree they provided was cool and refreshing.  They thought of everything and even had an ice cream truck pay a visit.  Thank you all for a wonderful weekend.

We trust Noah Whelan (3) and Allen Bristow (17, he wishes) enjoyed celebrating their birthdays with Corvair's 50th!

If you missed it, the Tidewater Club will be putting it on next year!

Ray & Natalie Davis

Central Virginia Corvair Club

P Think Green! Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary.