<VV> Fwd: Hydraulic Press

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon May 3 00:31:01 EDT 2010

I have used and abused my HF 12 ton press since 1983. Still works fine
and my employees were able to just bent it a little! I got it with free
shipping at the time. I have no idea if the current models will perform
as well.

You will need to acquire/make many jigs to do things. Those big socket
sets HF sells work good as bearing press mandrels (until they break, but
they replace them free). Buy several different sizes of plates so you
can stack them for more jigging. Think, but be safe. Nothing like twelve
tons of pressure to shoot something at you!

Frank DuVal