<VV> Counterfeit Car was "ebay 61 convert"

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon May 3 10:35:24 EDT 2010

Con man or idiot? In Colorado this vin tag would set in motion about 100 red flags and this car would have to be retitled after a very thorough inspection (I'm sure the "hidden vin" would come into play).Probably a bond would be required of the owner/buyer if the numbers come back as clean.I agree with you Doc, this car should be reported to the e bay officials regarding the illegal aspects involved.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado