<VV> Broken Crank!

Marty Scarr martyscarr at gmail.com
Mon May 3 17:24:45 EDT 2010

 It *does* look like the balancing hole might be the culprit, but I think
after the rods are removed and the crank is out, it will show a fracture
originating at the rod journal.

Pictures of another broken crank saga are here:
http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/corvair/flexplate/problem.html

<http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/corvair/flexplate/problem.html>Marty Scarr