<VV> Broken Crank!

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Mon May 3 18:07:41 EDT 2010

 Given that the balancing holes aren't in the most stressed part of the crank, I'd say they are the victim, not the culprit, as you pointed out. Still noodling over this fatigue issue and harmonic balancers. I wonder if a dual mass flywheel, like some modern cars have (such as my Subaru) would act as a damper for the power end as well?

John Roberts