<VV> Concours-

Paul Chapman corvairjunkie at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 18:03:12 EDT 2010

 I don't understand this rant about "improved" stock. Well now that I'm thinking of it I guess it doesn't matter what mark of club youre dealing with you allways have the glassy eyed pure stock is the ONLY way and everything else is not to be even concidered! bunch to put up wih. I thought the Vette bunch was a pain. But this is almost as bad. I'm a bleiver that there should be "pure stock", but don't get the train of thought that it is the only way. Myself, I think GM was crazy for puttin those punny 13" wheels on them in the first place.(my openion)

 Flame suit on.

Paul Chapman

 Corsa member