<VV> Apology?

Robby vintagevwbeetles at gmail.com
Tue May 4 17:58:37 EDT 2010

OK, so Harry made a mistake.  While he may be a PAID employee of CORSA, he
is also (1) human and (2) a member of CORSA so I say we cut him a little
slack.  He isn't the first person in CORSA to make a mistake!!   Also, your
original post made it appear that your group was the only one that he
deleted and implied that it was intentional.  While I agree that Harry owes
you an apology for deleting your group's stuff (which he has done), I think
you owe him an apology for implying to the group that he did it
intentionally.

But who I am to question it - I won't be a CORSA member in 60 days anyway so
guess it is a moot point for me

Robby