<VV> Hands-ish Wheels

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue May 4 22:00:23 EDT 2010

Were  they primarily intended for Corvette/Chevelle/Camaro?

I can't help but  think the offset had to be Vair-specific.

I personally think they are  the outstanding feature of the car.

Let me know if you'd like some  fotos.

Thanks again;

Dan West

Most of the 14 x 6 or 14 x 7 wheels for the Camaro/Chevelle (Corvettes have
 never used any 14" wheel) are about the perfect offset for the Corvair.
After  all, the front suspension of the Vair is almost identical to the
Chevelle. About  a 95% copy. The wheels are gorgeous. Nice "Corsa" caps, too.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette