<VV> Hands Wheels::::::::::::::

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Tue May 4 22:15:35 EDT 2010

I should clarify the statement " where the majority of the 14x5.5 and 14x6
seem to be 4 bolt and commonly found on old MG's..."

I meant to say that in my experience of swapmeets and classified ads I have
seen about a 60% to 40% ratio of 14" 4 bolt vs 14" 5 bolt in various bolt
patterns...hence the "majority" of 14x5.5 being 4 bolt.  Plent of 14" 5 bolt
pattern out there...

The 15x5.5 are commonly found on Porsche 914's and Volkswagons on the 4 bolt
VW pattern as well as the 5 bolt Chevy....I have a set of VW rims that were
welded and re-drilled as 4 bolt Chevy and then found a 15" set in 4 bolt
Chevy for my vair...

I am currently involved in giving a pair of 15"x5.5 Hands widened to
15x7....Hopefully they will be done prior to the Nat's and Marshalltown...

Rick Loving