<VV> Concours-

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed May 5 00:09:34 EDT 2010

Kent,

I think you nailed it. By definition the use of "improved" implies that
there is something inferior about leaving (or showing) a car in stock
condition. And THAT is why it is objectionable to some (like myself and
Bill). It is why the term was discarded way back over 35 years ago.

So I'd like to see them answer the questions I just asked in that post
copied below.....

-Mark