<VV> BYE!

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed May 5 10:29:25 EDT 2010

Don't let this little bru-ha-ha turn you off. Every so often an arguement
thread will raise its ugly head, and if you can stand wading thru it,
things will calm down after a while. It's the nature of discussion boards,
it seems. Just ignore it.

-Mark

because after many years of Corvair ownership I now have the time and the
money to work on my stock 1960 - 700 (49,000 miles) and hoped I could learn
something from the list.  But, of course, like almost every other list, it
has degenerated into a gripe session of un-civil discourse.  Therefore,
I'll seek information elsewhere as it isn't worth putting up with the
non-Corvair related posts to try to get to something interesting.