<VV> Corvair car classes

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Wed May 5 12:28:40 EDT 2010

Corvair folk are some of the most welcoming car club fanatics it has ever
been my pleasure to hang out with. Some are kinda crusty, but I have never
seen an organization that will voluntarily have what amounts to a tech
session right in the parking lot, by flashlight, to make sure one of the
corvairs is running right and is safe to drive.  I've been there and I have
seen it over and over again.

And while this sniping back and forth is wearisome to me, it reflects a lot
of passion and dedication to the various points of view held by the people
who ARE CORSA.

I just delete the stuff that's over my head.

Mike in Michigan
(I think I may have a crudded up gas filter,,gotta get it apart and look
see)