<VV> Corvair car classes

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed May 5 12:17:34 EDT 2010

Hi Kirk, Long time-no hear from. In my opinion (not much value there) anyone that would show up at a Corvair gathering would be welcome regardless of what they drove. I am planning on driving to Iowa next month in my '62 Monza Wagon. This car hs a '65 110HP engine with an internally regulated alternator and an electric fuel pump (boy I hope I am not opening a "can of worms" here). And with that comment (threat) I sure hope you and your vehicle will be welcomed by ALL.
And Kirk, I have seen your truck only in the sense of I have 2 Rampsides, all the shop/assembly manuals, lots of original sales brochures and pictures, etc. To my knowledge, I have never seen your truck in person. But me being an FC kind of guy (I am the second owner of my '63 having owned it since 1980) I would certainly welcome it REGARDLESS of any modifications or overall condition.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
Looking forward to meeting Kirk Johnson (and everyone else) in Iowa