<VV> BYE!

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Wed May 5 12:08:03 EDT 2010

non-Corvair related?

What could be more Corvair related than discussion of where our national
cluib is heading?

Of course hearding cats would be easier than getting these diverse people
to agree on how to run things.

Just wait until you ask a technical question and find out the answers are
also opinions and vary between responders.

As an e-mail reflector type system, we all get all the topics delivered for
us to sort through. I find the digest version the hardest to sort through.
Getting each e-mail as a separate delivered item lets me sort and delete in
the inbox.

Works for me.

Frank DuVal