<VV> Cadet=Corvair?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed May 5 15:02:34 EDT 2010

I think a better way to look at it is there was a thought process going on.  Engineers and Stylists come up with things, and no matter how good they are at visualizing, nothing beats actually building something.  I consider the Cadet a milestone in the process that led to the Corvair and other Chevrolets.  I'd also say the quote from Harlow Curtis says a lot about how the Corvair came to an end.

--Bryan