<VV> Fwd: Corvair people, was: Corvair car classes

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Wed May 5 12:48:08 EDT 2010

DARN RIGHT!!!

Scotty from Hollyweird

____________________________________
 From: airvair at earthlink.net
To: mvjacobi at comcast.net,  shortle556 at earthlink.net,
ragstheratrodrampside at yahoo.com,  virtualvairs at corvair.org
Sent: 5/5/2010 9:39:06 A.M. Pacific Daylight  Time
Subj: <VV> Corvair people, was: Corvair car classes

Yea, there are some real characters into Corvairs. Like me  and my buddy
Mike are fond of saying, there isn't a one of us that isn't at  least ONE
brick shy of a load. Heck, you have to be, just to own a Corvair.  LOL

We're like one big family. Every so often somebody has a fight with  someone
else, but at the end of the day, we're still all one big family. A  few
black sheep, some loose lugnuts, and the assorted cast of  eccentric
characters, but still family.

Don't you just love it?  :o)

-Mark