<VV> BYE!

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Wed May 5 14:00:23 EDT 2010

Ted,

Before you write us off, pose a technical question to the group and see the
response you get.  Experience has told me that a good technical question
(or even a bad one) will distract people from the off-topic arguments.  Its
sort of like placing a shiny object in front of a monkey.  Of course, you
might see some argument on how to solve the technical issue but at least you can
choose your options.  Try asking about the best way to adjust your valve
lifters and you will see a two week long thread.  (Actually, please don't ask
that one unless you really need to.)

Doc
1960 Corvette; 1961 Rampside; 1962 Rampside; 1964 Spyder coupe; 1965
Greenbrier; 1966 Corsa turbo coupe; 1967 Nova SS; 1968 Camaro ragtop
In a message dated 5/5/2010 7:30:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time,