<VV> OK- I've calmed down - Introducing myself and GAS TANK QUESTION

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Wed May 5 21:06:01 EDT 2010

The 1960 gas tank is unique to 60 only. It holds 11 gallons. The other years
hold 14 gallons. Not all 60's came with the heater. It was an option for
cold weather areas or so I was told. The 60 tank with the optional heater
has a compression fitting that a siphon tube attaches to that feeds the
heater. Ted if you want pictures or info feel free to contact me off list or
contact Pete Koehler. Pete has owned many 60's in his days. I just went
through a tank on my 60. Ended up having to do a repair job on it. If you
need a tank you can contact Jeff at the Corvair Ranch in PA. He rebuilds
them. Good Luck.
Jason Cesana
Member Bay State Corvairs
Eastern Director CORSA