<VV> FC Rocker Panels - with pictures

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Thu May 6 09:12:23 EDT 2010

At last weekend's Virginia Vair Fair, Allen Bristow gave me a pair of FC front rocker panels / wheel opening doglegs to sell on his behalf.

Looking at the calendar, I realize that it will be quite a long time before my next swap meet opportunity, so I thought I would post the availability of these items here.

They are cut-offs from a vehicle Allen was scrapping, although Allen saved quite a bit from this truck.  The entire left-hand side of the truck is destined for a Greenbrier in Allen's shop, and the right rear quarter panel is headed for my Rampside.

Anyway, this is a nice, solid pair of front rockers.  Perfect, no, but really nice material for a repair or restoration project.

I have taken photos and, lacking a web site to which to post them, have placed them on Craigslist.  Check them out here:

http://cnj.craigslist.org/pts/1726740719.html

Allen's price is $100 each, or $175 for the pair.  They are now here in western New Jersey, and these would not be the easiest things to ship -- local pickup is preferred.  But I have a nearby UPS store and could take them there for shipping if that's what you need.  I have no idea what the shipping costs might be.

--Bob Marlow