<VV> Fwd: Corvair with 50 miles

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu May 6 19:19:33 EDT 2010

Too bad they didn't do this with a convertible or at least a Monza. But there is certainly nothing wrong with the 500 model. My dad bought the 500 model . Knowing my dad, he would not pay an extra dollar if it wasn't needed to make the car go though he did spring for the powerglide. I'm sure my mother had something to do with that decision.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado