<VV> Fwd: Corvair with 50 miles

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Thu May 6 19:19:03 EDT 2010

I'll bet that this car was a lot more original, with its original production
underside finishes, than after the dealer's detail crew got through with it.

Looks like they've liberally sprayed the underside, wheelwells, probably the
engine sheetmetal with a coat of undercoat spray, eliminating an amazing
original California survivor finish and rendering this just like any other
used car. Hopefully, it might be removable, with the right solvent wash,
but what a pain!

Mel Francis