<VV> HPT - Part 2

Geoffrey Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Thu May 6 23:05:47 EDT 2010

Thanks for the suggestions, and sometime I will try a circuit breaker.
For now a quick run by the junkyard netted a few S-10 junction blocks for
2$.  Mounted one up and all is well.   Except the charging issue that made
me start looking in the first place.  Maybe the new solid state voltage
regulator I put in a few weeks back.   Few small issues still to figure
out on this car.   As Tim mentioned (Thanks Tim) - I have two new family
additions to take up my time.   So the goal was to get this one on the
road as a good family Corvair - 140PG Four Door with A/C.  Certainly
drives
nice.
Here is a pic of the block installed.

http://www.unm.edu/~geoffj/Vair/LM-Junction-Block.jpg