<VV> HPT - Part 2

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Fri May 7 06:49:38 EDT 2010

 Now THAT'S the way to do this! I'd be hesitant on the use of circuit breakers. My experience has always been, they insert more than an acceptable amount of resistance in the circuit. If you REALLY want protection, use a MAXI fuse or equivalent. My approach would be to make sure everything is good enough not to need it!

John Roberts