<VV> Engine Starting Problem

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 11:41:27 EDT 2010

 Bob - Sure sounds like a fuel problem to me. Tune-ups don't generally go bad overtime, as long as everything stays dry.
 Couple things to check. Are you getting squirts from the accel pumps? After cranking it up, do you gets drips from the venturi clusters so that it's flooding? Any fuel smell to the oil or exhaust pipe?
 "Modern" fuel seems to have a shelf life of 3 days. I'd bet there's some issue with the fuel pump or the needle/seat in the carbs.

 Mike
 YS-117