<VV> Corvair questions? Well?

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Sun May 9 13:35:01 EDT 2010

A week or so ago there were Mel Herwald questions about the Valves cast with
a T in some cases and a T1 in others, plus some other stuff. John Sweet
answered some of it. What about the others?

Chuck S

Mel,
According to The GM P&A they list the following Valve spring caps,

6256839 which is for the 60-3 except high performance and Spyder.  The OD is
1 1/32.

3729363 which is for the 60-3 with high performance and Spyder plus 64-9
all.  The 64-5 FC inlet is stamped with an H.  The OD is 1 3/16.

3851837 61-5 FC exhaust which is the valve rotator..
John Sweet