<VV> Corvair with 50 miles

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu May 6 22:59:03 EDT 2010

Yea, I tell people that 500's are only good for three things. 1) as a
concours show car, or 2) a custom car starting point, or 3) an everyday
beater. Other than that, NObody wants them. Heck, they usually don't even
make very good parts cars. Most are usually low-content cars, with few if
any options (let alone desirable ones), and what usable parts they DO have
are usually ones that everyone's got a barn-full of anyway.

So face reality. Most people want the high-line Monza, Spyder, and Corsa
models. Just a matter of fact.....

-Mark