<VV> Which Gauge?

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 11:32:12 EDT 2010

                                     B"H

I'm with JR.  And, if you can afford or find a place on/under your dash for more gauges, I say, "the more the better."  Also, a voltmeter is useful as well.  Clark's Westech gauges are supposed to be "aircraft quality" but they are quite pricey.

Remember that idiot lights usually tell you there's a problem AFTER your engine's melted down, not before.

Gauges are always a smart move.  I'd wire them up in parallel with your idiot lights, that you you have both.  Belt and suspenders, I say.

Good luck...Bill Hershkowitz, 69 Monza Coupe 110 PG