<VV> TEMP/TRESS Light / Head Temp

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri May 14 02:19:18 EDT 2010

Another "Saftey factor"  is that as the head temp "snapswitch"  AGES,  it will close / turn on the light,  at LOWER and LOWER temps until one day you would barely get going before it came on..

  Decades ago when driving daily  of a mountain..in sometimes 100+ temps.... I had a light illuminate occassionaly on super hot days..... I put a new switch in the LH  head...  connected to a relay to kill the coil if it triggered..

I then  would be warned to shift down... but could "safely"  drive on,  knowing the engine would die suddenly  if it really did get hot enough..

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm