<VV> Roster/Car Cover::::::::::::

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri May 14 23:48:31 EDT 2010

Congratulations on your purchase of a very rare car indeed. You should certainly travel with the membership roster. Ask Harry if he can ship it quicker. I know he will. I never heard of a 4 or so week wait. I got mine in 4 days with regular mail delivery! And I'm a lot further than Maine.
There are a few other things to bring on a long trip that might save your day. The minimum are fan belts, fuel pump, ignition parts, and some hand tools. Others will have suggestions on what sounds like a fun trip for sure. Good luck and post about your adventures. And why not fly in 4 weeks and on your way home stop off in Cedar Rapids for the convention?
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
Having fun and looking forward to more of it.