<VV> Roster/Car Cover::::::::::::

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 15 00:23:15 EDT 2010

OK - guess I missed Dan West's first post on this.

So, Dan, between now and Monday - put together the E kit and Send it to the
seller's address.  The security at the airport is NOT going to let you on
with that stuff - especially on a one way ticket.

No time just now to make suggestions, but I'll try to get to it sometime
Sunday evening.  If this location is near Underground, you might be able to
place an order with Lon so that the parts will be there when you pick up the
car.  You'll still need to mail some tools off - including the "special"
Corvair fan belt wrench and the socket for the oil pressure sender.

Oh, I join Tim S in congratulations!

Later, JR