<VV> Roster/Car Cover::::::::::::

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat May 15 12:30:44 EDT 2010

Bryan's Corvair emergency kit, guaranteed allowed on domestic flights:

 - Visa card
 - Cell phone
 - CORSA roster

I'd also suggest a little patience.  If you have allowed a couple extra days for your adventure, you'll have fun and have a good story to tell even if there's a little more "adventure" than you have in mind.  If your trip demands covering 800 miles per day because you must return to your day job on Monday or you won't have one, personally I'd arrange for a transportation company.   This isn't a knock on Corvairs, I don't think I'd do it in any car.

--Bryan