<VV> Advice (Remove paint overspray from rubber parts)

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat May 15 20:18:51 EDT 2010

One cannot hold overspray to a minimum on an all over paint job. A
certain air flow is required to make the gun atomize properly on large
surfaces. You must mask to prevent the overspray from attaching itself
to unwanted surfaces.

You ever stand inside a spray booth when the action is going on? A real
eye opener.

Cleaning after the fact, elbow grease and lacquer thinner. Not
guaranteed to leave rubber in a show state.

Frank DuVal