<VV> Here's the laugh!

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Sun May 16 18:31:38 EDT 2010

Ted, The good news is that your tank is the same as all 61-69 cars. When
removing and replacing it, I recommend replacing the filler neck, overflow
and tank to body hoses. While you are at it, you might also replace the
filler neck to body grommet. New tanks and the above parts along with gauge
sending units are all available from most of the Corvair parts venders.

Currently, I am out of new tanks but have them on order. All the other parts
are in stock.

Dave Thompson
Shop Manager
Ls Corvair Parts