<VV> Here's the laugh!

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon May 17 00:24:19 EDT 2010

Battery tray for a 61? The steel part is built into the body, like all
61 to 64 Corvair. There is a plastic tray that sits below the battery,
These are available reproduced new from our vendors.

If you have a typical east coat car, then maybe you need the steel box
the battery sits in. These are also available as repros from our
vendors. Require welding in for best looks.

The 60 is the only car Corvair with a bolt removable steel battery tray.

Frank DuVal