<VV> Fw: Emailing: corvair 025

Rodney Spooner rodneyspooner at corvairgarage.com
Mon May 17 05:23:00 EDT 2010

Ouch! I had to get my umbrella out because you're raining on my parade!!!

That doesn't mean that the 1960 Corvair didn't deserve Motor Trend
magazine's highly coveted and prestigious "Car of the Year" award, does it?
Bite your tongue. Name a 1960 peer (heck, ANY 1960 AMERICAN AUTOMOBILE) that
had half the innovation that Corvair had or deserved the award more?

I hope you're at least celebrating Corvair's Golden 50th Anniversary!!!

1960 Chevrolet Corvair...Motor Trend magazine's "Car of the Year"!!! (You
gotta LOVE it!!!)

Vairy truly yours,
rodneyspooner at corvairgarage.com

jvhroberts at aol.com wrote:

 Obviously I like Corvairs, but before you pull the Motor Trend card, they
also named the Renault Alliance, The Mustnag II, the Chrysler K cars, etc.
Cars of the Year. I think the boys at MT get kickbacks for those plugs!!

John Roberts