<VV> Restoration, was: Part Aquired

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 12:25:08 EDT 2010

I started with a rolling wreck but yet the A/C worked, go figure. I knew
what I was getting into as far as being lucky to ever get close to half of
my investment back. It wasn't about that, I learned a lot and had fun (
except writing all of those checks ). I saved a semi rare optioned Vert from
getting sold for A/C parts and the Vette guys didn't get the steering
column. But looking back I could have doubled my money easy had I had done
that. <gg>

Joe