<VV> Part Aquired / EUM painting

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Mon May 17 12:58:40 EDT 2010

Proximity, up front investment, etc. You convince yourself that the $1000
local car with rust that you can personally examine is superior to the $500
CA car that you can't (and that would cost you $1500+ to ship)

But I absolutely agree... I've seen 5 figures spent getting a Corvair body
up to where you'd start with a sub $1000 western car.

If someone with the time and money would buy those western bodies headed for
the scrapyard and ship them out east, I think there is profit to be made
(and Corvairs to be saved)...

Bill