<VV> Part Aquired / EUM painting

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon May 17 15:08:34 EDT 2010

I didn't Ron . I got my Car from Matt when it was in Ramona, CA. It LOOKED
Rust Free, but I had to put in over a half dozen patches, and beat and heat
and dolly out the spots that were filled with 2 gallons of Bondo. When body
is complete I will post to Photobucket and you can see how much rust there
is in a Southern California Car

Not complainin' too hard, because Matt gave me the car, back in the days
when we were actually friends.

Hank