<VV> Part Aquired / EUM painting

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon May 17 13:00:35 EDT 2010

Simple answer, they're scared of the transportation logistics, expense, and
shipping problems. I agree it doesn't make sense, especially when I see
southerners parting out really nice bodied cars. But that's the dynamics of
it, strange as it may be.

-Mark

http://picasaweb.google.com/patiomatt/HanksLm?authkey=Gv1sRgCI2kusW97sKZiwE#