<VV> Part Aquired

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon May 17 13:08:16 EDT 2010

That in a nutshell is the problem for the solution, getting someone with a
huge semi rig to go into such a shipping business. What stalls it out
usually is the amount of money needed to do it, vs the prospect of turning
over such project cars. People seem to prefer searching out turnkey cars,
yet when it comes to project cars, will latch onto anything that stumbles
across their path. You cite the dynamics of people's thinking correctly,
and it holds true for why no one seems to want to invest in transporting
solid project cars back east.

-Mark