<VV> Oregon To Maine:::::::::::::::::::

Danforth West bonanz01 at myfairpoint.net
Mon May 17 13:21:38 EDT 2010

I would just like to thank everyone who responded
to my post about my upcoming trek across the USA,
especially the "Caveman" who is sending me a Roster
and a Corvair Guide.

I'll keep posting on here as things evolve, but my current
plan is to fly to Oregon on June 1 and depart in an easterly
direction on June 3. Planning on re-arriving in Dear Old
Bangor on the 10th.

Trip technology will be fairly basic, but I still hope to make
progress reports available to you guys somehow.

15 days to get my s**t together..........or "Fecal Compaction"
as my late Mom the High-End Nurse used to call it.

Grumpy Misanthropes notwithstanding, the Corvair Community
has so far been very good to me!

Dan West

1966 Corsa Turbo Coupe
2X1941 Old Lady Packards

Oh, and for vids of my car, go to YouTube and enter
Regan Metcalf for a search.....