<VV> which wheels?

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Tue May 18 20:42:03 EDT 2010

I have a question.  Is there or does anyone have a list of "other" wheel types that will fit a  Corvair?  All this talk about wheels and the slow evaporation of 13 " tires has me thinking of alternatives.  My cars , one early and one late are stock, and I drive them every day.  What i'm looking for is something like this:  15 " wheels from any chevy made from 1972-1980 will fit.  or something like that.  Again, i'm just looking for a stock non 13 " wheel that I can bolt on.  any info or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Randy (Cap'n) Hook

63 monza ragtop  84/pg

65 monza 4dr  110/pg