<VV> Fw: Smoking Engine

Jim dcvjrv at att.net
Wed May 19 06:42:40 EDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim
To: Mark Durham
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 12:32 AM
Subject: Re: <VV> Smoking Engine

If I hold the rpms up around 1050 when at stop lights, etc. I get no smoke.  If I let it idle back down to 850,
then it will usually smoke for a few seconds when I take off.  I guess my next thing is to pull the turbo
and replace the seals.

Thanks to all that responded, your comments and suggestions were all appreciated.  I will let the group
know the results of my turbo teardown and rebuild.

Thanks again,
Jim V.