<VV> Help with production numbers for 140/150/180HP engines

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed May 19 10:30:04 EDT 2010

Seems to me that there were originally 25 '67 Stingers made by Yenko, but
all but about a dozen were reconverted to standard Monzas when they didn't
sell.

I HAVE seen the '67 Granada Gold w/Capri Cream tutone 4door hardtop,
belonging to Gary Ganselle (sp?) of PA. It was at the CORSA convention in
Carlisle a few years ago. Interesting car.

-Mark

that I beleive Newell found, based on 140 motors built in '67. Kasey's Dana
car is a non-Stinger COPO 140. Gary Ganselle (sp?) in PA has a '67 Gold
Sedan with a COPO 140 PG in it. I think Craig Nicol's '67 Sedan he sold a
few years ago was also a COPO 140 '67. They are out there.
>  The current thinking is that there were only 11 '67 Stingers built, with
110, 111 and 112 sharing their identities with other '67's. I spoke with
Michael LeVeque, Chris Langley and Bob Dunahugh about this over the past
few months.

http://www.corvair.org/

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/