<VV> Napa Belts

Gary Moore tdrinkr at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 12:19:35 EDT 2010

Napa and most other flaps have the correct belt for the Corvair, but you have to ask the salesperson to look in the industrial belts section. Have them look for the Gates 3v 560. (I do realize that not everyone agrees on the correct belt.) My local Napa, O'Reilly and Auto Zone can get them. They are available online at:http://www.rockauto.com/dbphp/x,catalog,64,partnum,3V560,d,GATES_3V560.html

Message: 6