<VV> Corvair Exhaust Pipe

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri May 21 09:12:12 EDT 2010

Had a similar part way back when I had my first Corvair in '68-9. It was a
left side pipe, and you cut the stock 110 crossover off in the middle and
slid it together. Made for a dual w/balance crossover out of it.

I put a pair of glasspacks on it (BIG mistake), but got rid of it since the
system drown out the radio. That, to a teenager, is the worst sin of all.

-Mark

140, it was a cross over with the two u-bends on each end in other words ti
looked like a 140 with a pipe tying the two u-pipes together ?