<VV> Corvair Exhaust Pipe

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Fri May 21 09:50:48 EDT 2010

That was my first big mod to my 64 Vair. Ordered the kit out of an Aldens
catalog. I opted for the steel pack mufflers over the glasspacks. Thought
the glasspacks would not be very loud.
I accidentally rolled it off the jack trying to get the stock muffler off!
It was so loud that when I entered the Air Force base I was stationed at I
had to clutch it early and roll through the main gate as quietly as I could.
It was loud and I was proud!

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com